Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber® delivers 6 grams of clinically proven, clear, grit free soluble fiber. A true regulating fiber, improves both conditions of occasional constipation and poor elimination as well as occasional diarrhea and loose stools. The result is regularity with healthy consistency.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber promotes intestinal and colon health, aids in the transit of food through the intestines, promotes the absorption of essential minerals and helps control the glycemic index of foods.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber dissolves fast and clear in your favorite beverage and won’t alter the taste or texture of foods. Sunfiber may be added to recipes when cooking and baking. Simply stir in Sunfiber until dissolved.
Benefits of Sunfiber
- Excellent Source of Low FODMAP Fiber, delivering 6 grams of soluble fiber per serving.
- Sunfiber delivers true regularity without excess gas or bloating*
- Sunfiber has been shown to improve the growth of helpful bacteria and decrease harmful bacteria.*
- Sunfiber not only helps with occasional constipation, but uniquely helps with diarrhea as well, returning stool content to a normal healthy state. Unlike other prebiotic fibers, Sunfiber will not lead to a state of diarrhea with frequent consumption.*
- Sunfiber has a healthy satiety effect, slowing gastric transit time and increasing satiation hormones, resulting in a comfortably full and satiated feeling.*
- Sunfiber is all natural and 100% Gluten Free (many so called gluten free fibers contain levels up to 20 ppm).
- Non GMO Project Verified, Low FODMAP certified, Certified Glyphosate Residue Free, Kosher and Vegan.
- No dairy, soy, sugar, salt, wheat, eggs, artificial flavors or other potential allergens.
- No taste, odor or grit. Mix with your favorite recipes, beverages, smoothies, cereals and more.
Sunfiber General Information (PDF)
Managing dietary fiber with Sunfiber while following a Low FODMAP dietary program (PDF)
Sunfiber Stool Chart (PDF)